Welcome to Your Local Handyman Website
We pride ourselves on Prompt Service, High Quality Workmanship, and Exceptional Customer Service.
We have been serving home owners, real estate agents, and home buyers in the Portland area for over 10 years.
Being native residents ourselves, we really know the NW weather and the local real estate market.
Working closely with our clients, we have learned that preventive home maintenance is key to insuring the longevity of new and older Oregon homes and the over all health of your family.
We provide professional handyman and residential construction services, focusing primarily on home maintenance and addendum repairs.
Our Handyman List and Addendum Repair Services include, but are not limited to…
PRELIMINARY HOME MAINTENANCE INSPECTIONS – Perfect for new home buyers
GENERAL MAINTENANCE – Perfect for homeowners, real estate brokers, and investment property owners
SAFETY MODIFICATIONS – Perfect for property owners with children and or the elderly
- STORAGE AREA REPAIR – Make sure your belongings stay dry through this Oregon weather
- DRYWALL REPAIR – From big to small, we fix all drywall
- DRYWALL INSTALLATION – Need a wall? We can do it fast!
- FRAMING - You name the project, we can frame it for you
- FENCE REPAIR and INSTALLATION – Wind rain and time can take a toll on fences, we are here to help
- ENERGY UPDATES – Save money and energy by making just a few updates around your home
- CERAMIC TILE REPAIR – When it comes to tile, we consider it an art! its what we love to do
- CEILING REPAIR – Big or small, we can fix your ceiling
- CABINET REFACING – Make your cabinets look like new again, simple upgrades can make a huge difference
- MOLDING INSTALLATION – Make a room come together perfectly with custom molding
- DECKS – Considering a new deck for those family BBQs? We can fix you up!
- PAINTING – Interior and exterior
- DOOR INSTALLATION – Wood, metal, and screens
- DOOR REPAIR – We can do that quickly!
- WINDOW INSTALLATION – Save money in the long run, keep your home warm and healthy. consider new windows
- WINDOW REPAIR – NEW Windows not in the budget? We can repair your existing windows.
- COUNTER TOPS – Install new or restore the ones you have, either way we have your counter tops covered
- FLOOR INSTALLATION AND REPAIR – Thousands of miles are walked on your floors, treat them well
- PORCHES – Full construction and or repair
- STAINING FURNITURE – Why buy new, restoring your wood furniture is something we can help you with.
And much, much, more… Just give us a call!
Insulate your home in order to save energy and lower your heating and cooling bills. Check the attic, as well as windows and doors. Any leaky spots should be fixed. Weather stripping can be added to doors and windows and new insulation can be added toRead More
General Handyman Repairs Services. The list of projects which we can do is quite extensive, and varies from tasks which take little time such as changing a light bulb, to extensive projects which require multiple steps, such as kitchen remodeling. Here is a partial list: Air conditioner installation,Read More
We have been a successful handyman business in Portland for many years and we strive to do our best on every home repair project we do.
Currently, our website has been going through some changes and being updated to keep you informed with latest information we have available.
Please continue to check back regularly for our latest updates and tips for home maintenance and repairs.
If you have any questions or inquiries about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Jer Carson completed several bathroom projects in my bathroom. He was on time, his work was extraordinary and the price was perfect. I have already decided on a few more outside projects and have emailed Jer to complete the work. I no longer look at various companies before choosing.
I choose Jer first. Anyone who uses his expertise on just one project will understand why he is my go-to person.
Cindey McGuire –
“I manage an apartment complex in SW Portland and have used JLC for my last few turnovers. Jer is a good, quick worker. He is very polite, treats his clients with respect, and cleans up after Himself!
He keeps me informed how things are coming along. His positive attitude makes him easy to work with. I am pleased with the results of his work.”
Christa Lowe –
Home Repair Articles
Bad indoor air quality can cause occupants of a home to become very ill. By performing a duct cleaning, this will handle many indoor pollution issues. Around 25% of the population has allergies cause by indoor pollution. Read More
Questions To Ask Before Hiring a Handyman In Portland
Before you decide on hiring a Portland Handyman who can complete your home repair projects take a look at these tips on what to look for. The steps outlined here will give you solid information in order to help you make a better decision and also hiring a quality, trustworthy, handyman repair service to complete your home improvements and repairs.Read More
Schedule your Free Handyman Estimate TODAY
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Please Allow up to 24 hours for an email response